High School Admissions
Our admissions process evaluates potential students in terms of preparedness and emotional maturity instead of looking simply at age. Students with a track record of strong academic achievement and emotional maturity may begin taking college preparatory courses early. Advanced Placement courses are available to students as early as their first year.
Only 20 students per grade level are admitted each year.There is no guarantee of space availability once the school year has begun. Space is limited.
Cambrian Academy representatives make visits to local middle schools each year. Middle School students receive a 30 minute presentation covering Cambrian Academy academics and student life. They also receive an invitation to our November or January Open House.Schedule a visit to your school
Tentative Admissions Calendar
- NOVEMBER - Open House
- JANUARY - Open House & Student Interviews Scheduled
- FEBRUARY -
- Standardized Test Copies Due
- First Term Report Cards Due
- New inquiries welcome for remaining openings and wait list.
- MARCH - Acceptance Letter Mailed
- APRIL to JUNE - Rolling admissions until available spaces are filled